Passpack keeps your logins safe, organized and available 24/7.
You can even securely send passwords and messages to people you trust.
The People tab is where manage your shared users. From here, you can invite new people to connect, send them messages and organize them into groups for easier sharing (groups are coming soon).
(1) Use the Invite Someone button to add a new person to your list. Instructions here.
(2) This alphabetical order list is the main portion of the People tab. It lists of all the people you've connected with, or are in the process of connecting with.
(3) The Quick Filters pane contains a few filters you can click on to quickly find people. Some options:
(4) Click on a letter to only view names beginning with that letter. To undo, click Everyone in the Quick Filters pane above. If a letter is not clickable, there are no corresponding names.
(1) If this person is one of your shared users, you will see an orange SHARING tag before the name. If, the other way around, the other person has added you as one of their shared users, then you will see a black SHARING tag. In the event you are not actively sharing with this person, there will be no sharing tag.
While there is a limitation on the number of shared users you may have (SHARING), you can invite as many people as you'd like and as an infinite number of people may add you as a shared user (SHARING).
(4) The groups a person belongs to are listed horizontally here. Click the X icon next to any group to remove that person immediately from the group. See (9) for how to assign a person to a group.
(5) Click Delete to completely remove the person from your People tab. All sharing will be immediately revoked, any password entries that you have shared with this person will disappear from their account and any password entries they have shared with you will disappear from your account. If you had assigned the person to any groups, they will also be automatically removed from those groups.
(6) This is useful, for example, when the person's Nickname is something that you would have a hard time remembering is them. Click Rename if you'd like to change the name of the person as it appear in your list.The Nickname will become editable. Type the name as you'd prefer to see it and press OK when you've finished, or cancel to leave it as-is.
(7) The Send Message link is a shortcut to your Messages tab. Read how to send a message here.
(8) When you press Start Sharing, the person will become one of your shared users (SHARING). From that point onward, you can both share as many password entries with each other as you'd like.
Once sharing has been started, the link will change to read Stop Sharing with the number of password entries that are currently shared between the two of you in parenthesis. When you click Stop Sharing any password entries that you have shared with this person will disappear from their account and any password entries they have shared with you will disappear from your account. If you had assigned the person to any groups, they will also be automatically removed from those groups.
If you decide to start sharing with them again in the future, you'll have to set everything up again from scratch.
(9) Click Add to Group to assign the person to a group. You will only see this link if you are currently sharing with the person (SHARING or SHARING)... and you have set up at least one group.
We generally reply within a few working days (will vary during high volume and holidays).